Filed on 23-Mar-2010 in the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Thomas Moore Law Center et al. v. President of the United States et al. questions various aspects of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The case, #2:10-cv-11156, is before Judge George Caram Steeh.
The docket for this case was last retrieved via PACER and reviewed on 14-Aug-2010.
- Item 0012 - Defendants' Reply to Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Item 0015 - Order (Stipulated) for extension of deadline regarding time to answer or otherwise respond to complaint. Signed by District Judge George Caram Steeh.
- Item 0019 - Defendants' Unopposed Motion for Leave to File Surreply Brief
- Item 0020 - Defendants' Surreply to Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- Item 0022 - Plaintiffs' Notice of Supplemental Authority
- Item 0023 - Defendants' Response to Plaintiffs' Notice of Supplemental Authority
- Item 0025 - Plaintiffs' Response to Defendants' Notice of Supplemental Authority
- Item 0028 - ORDER Denying request for injunction and dismissing two causes of action
The following docket reports are available: